Sunday, September 14, 2008

tail_eats_cat: Ahhk. I guess it's time for me to write,

tail_eats_cat: Ahhk. I guess it's time for me to write,:
"I'm not too nervous about the visit -- cautiously optimistic, I guess. Part of me is worried that I'll walk in and they'll repeat exactly what my old(current) doc did --- and I don't want to go that route again. I know it isn't a simple case of hypothyroidism - and I am not about to go back on Synthroid. I stopped taking birth control, which will allow for an important test to be done that will bring me closer to a Cushing's diagnosis....... but damn, I don't even know anymore. I know my adrenals are enlarged, my thyroid is enlarged, my cortisol is high, and I have a list of symptoms that can fit several different diseases -- one of which I've already been diagnosed with. I just can't let myself sink - and I know I'm resourceful enough to do my own research, and I hope I'm stable enough to not jump to conclusions and give a self-diagnosis.... which is very easy for me to do. Breatheeee...e.e.e.e."

No comments:

Post a Comment