Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gone for 4 hours

and all you-know-what breaks loose.

I've been busy, too busy, with work and the Cushing's sites.  I haven't been on my own boards for awhile but no one has noticed.  I haven't checked some of my email and neglected the bill for the message boards.  So, the account for the boards was suspended for a couple hours. 

I've never seen such a rash of email from people complaining about the boards being down.  Facebook people unhappy, more emails.

I could be dead and that's why they're gone.  No one asked how I was doing, just when the %$#* boards would be back.

I spend most of my free time (and "spare" money) on this site, working behind the scenes every day, but none of that matters.  Just bring back the message boards.

The account that Cushing's donations go into didn't have enough money in it to pay to get the boards back so I had to use family money...again

Time to seriously reconsider my life.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Mary, and I care. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

    Hugs,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete