Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, Part 3

It looks like we"re going to get the puppy. The home inspection was Monday and it looks like we passed. We have papers to sign on Sunday then we get her for a week...then go on vacation. Her foster home will take her back while we're away.

Mimi has a blog already but I don't want to jinx things by making it public until we really have her.

Also, I took the job and I'm praying hard that they find a new music director so the acting director goes back to being assistant and I'm "unemployed" again.


It's going to be a busy fall!

2 comments:

  1. Dive right in Mary. I'm sure you'll make it all work out. Do we get to see photos of the new family member?
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - she already has her own blog.

    I don't want to jinx anything so I won't post the URL until we actually have her, though :)

    Expect to see a slideshow soon! LOL

    ReplyDelete