Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Beautiful Barbados

Beautiful Barbados:
"...I had some trouble getting to sleep last night. It was a little warmer and my sunburn is getting a bit itchy so I tossed and turned for awhile. At some point, I noticed a pain/pressure in my chest. It feels sort of how I would imagine it if my lung got pinched in my ribs. Not a big pain but there. That led me to thinking about my cancer and the possibility that it metastasized to my lungs. Oh, joy. I started trying to think about where my lung nodules but couldn't remember. I think I have a CT scan in my future!..."

1 comment:

  1. Mary, sorry you are worrying about this. I do the same thing - worry about those damned nodules and what they are up to.
    Hope you can forget your troubles and enjoy Barbados!

    ReplyDelete