Thursday, July 2, 2009

Upcoming Series on Hymns

A while ago, when I was still playing at being Interim Assistant Director of Music - whew, that's a mouthful! - I was asked about possibly writing a monthly blog post about something musical.

I thought for a while about what I could write about and came up with a few ideas.

I'm no longer in that position but I figured I could still write about my ideas, at least some of them.

The first topic I'm going to hit is hymns.

At the beginning, they're probably going to be posted in 3 places, depending on their meaning to me.

Hymns that have a lot of meaning to me will get posted on O'Connor O'Riginals and O'Connor Music Studio

Hymns that I used to help me through Cushing's and/or kidney cancer surgery will be posted also on Cushing's and Cancer.

Hymns that are just historical in nature will only be on O'Connor Music Studio

My first post, helpful to me in all areas of my life will be posted on all three blogs.  Sorry about the cross-posting!

Stay tuned later today for Abide With Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment