Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time to address the cancer again?

Last week I had my annual appointment with my kidney cancer surgeon.  He usually pats me on the arm and assures me he "got it all", no problem.

Every year he sends me for an abdominal CT.

This year I happened to have my CT early because of some suspicious pain.  So, he couldn't send me for that.

He decided it was time to address those lung nodules.  The first time I heard about them was in 2007 when a report said that my nodules hadn't grown much since the last scan.

Since then, every scan mentions them but no one has actually spoken about them.

Now, my doctor wants them scanned so off I go tomorrow.

I sure hope they're nothing more than nodules!

It's always something...

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you, Mary!! Praying the scans show nothing serious. You take care...you're in my prayers. Hope you can escape to Hawaii soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,

    I'm so sorry have to even think about these things let alone test for them. Hope they're able to put your mind to rest about what these nodules are.

    Hugs,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete