Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Literally Impossible To Have Cushings

This video was made by Tofu on the message boards. She wrote: "Maxhirez had made a funny movie showing a doctor/patient interaction. So I stole his...er...was inspired by his idea and made my own movie. These are the fruits of my insomnia tonight. Hope you enjoy!"

Endocrinologists sometimes have a hard time diagnosing cushing's disease. Here is a scene between one concerned patient and her endocrinologists.



~~~

MaryO'Note: I found this to be so true. It's very nearly like many of the conversations I have had over the years with far too many doctors.

Read other comments or add your own to the original thread here.

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Mary. Thank you.
    Shira Miller, M.D.
    www.shiramillermd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dr. Miller but I can't take credit for it. That video was made by a (frustrated!) member of my message boards.

    Unfortunately, most everything in that video was true and really represented what goes on in a lot of doctor appointments, at least when trying to diagnose Cushing's.

    ReplyDelete