Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All is not Well(sphere) | Musings of a Distractible Mind

All is not Well(sphere) | Musings of a Distractible Mind:
"...So I took them up on it, as did over a thousand others. My posts began to be published on their website, I got a nifty advertisement to put on the sidebar in my blog (showing that I am an expert). I stayed in it for four months - sending four months of my content to them. I did not see any significant traffic from Wellsphere for that entire time.

So I got out. There was nowhere on the website that allowed me to get out, so I had to send several emails requesting that my blog be removed from their list. They were “disappointed” but let me leave.

No harm, no foul? Not so fast. Today Dr. Val (who was always suspicious about this group) posted about the sale of Wellsphere to HealthCentral for an “undisclosed amount of money...”"


Just yesterday I posted this on my message boards:

Many, many thanks to everyone who voted in this "competition". I really appreciate it and all the wonderful things you said on there. I saved all your comments smile.gif

I don't think it was/is a fair competition because it was supposed to end last week on the 15th and someone figured out how to enter after the voting had started and got a lot of votes - so they extended the final date.

I really don't care if I win or not, especially since there aren't any prizes, no car, no cash, not even a door number 3 but it is nice to be in the top 2 of something for most of this month.

I do think if you have rules, you shouldn't change them midstream for one new person.

Thanks again for all your votes and comments of support!

I, like many, many others have requested that my information be removed from this site.

Sheesh!


Idea on TwitPic

No comments:

Post a Comment